Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Walking on a Dream


We are always running for the thrill of it.
Always pushing up the hill searching for the thrill of it.
On and on and on we are calling out and out again.
Never looking down; I’m just in awe of what’s in front of me.




Is it real now?
When two people become one?
I can feel it; when two people become one.
Thought I’d never see the love you found in me.
Now it’s changing all the time.
Living in a rhythm where the minutes work overtime.
Catch me! I’m falling down!
Don’t stop; just keep going on.
I’m your shoulder; lean upon.
So come on deliver from inside.
All we got is tonight; that is right - till first light.


I haven't dwelled upon my ghosts for a while... and yet... I can't help but wonder what the Wolf might think if he heard this song. I wonder if he would like it.
Walking on a dream...
How can I explain talking to myself
Will I see again?

No comments:

Post a Comment