Thursday, February 17, 2011

Since You've Been Gone...

Well, I am happy to say I am happily over the loss of a very dear person to me, because I have been reassured that he is over me as well. And now I can actually breathe and move on with my life! It feels soooo good, and my friends support me 100% and that makes me feel even better! So, this song is all for you, I can now get what I want.

Kelly Clarkson - Since You've Been Gone

Here's the thing we started off friends. It was cool but it was all pretend. You dedicated you took the time. Wasn't long till I called you mine. Since you been gone... And all you'd ever hear me say is how I pictured me with you. That's all you'd ever hear me say. How can I put it? You put me on. I even fell for that stupid love song. Since you been gone... But since you been gone I can breathe for the first time. I'm so movin on. Thanks to you now I get what I want. Since you been gone... You had your chance you blew it. Out of sight, out of mind. Shut your mouth I just can't take it again and again and again and again... But since you been gone I can breathe for the first time. I'm so movin on. Thanks to you now I get what I want. Since you been gone... XD


No comments:

Post a Comment