Thursday, February 3, 2011

Implode...

BoA is one of my all time favorite singers. And this song is sooo beautiful. I can really identify with some of the lyrics. Here goes...

The times that we can't go back to
The feelings that have fallen
Even if I grab them, they fall apart in my hand
Because of the constant flowing tears.
I keep on looking back
"Don't leave me"
Why were those words so hard back then?
"Stay next to me".
Why were those words so hard back then?
Completely, wholefully
I cherished the broken and falling memories
No matter how much I try, there's no use
The yearning holds me tight
Even though it keeps me lingering.
It won't even let me turn around
Words of parting, words of weariness
Those words are drenched in many smiles and tears.
Like a lie, would I be able to live as if nothing happened?
It's so damn hard for me to let you go
You know I can't let you go
You left me like that, but I keep seeing you
Even if I grab you, you fall apart in my hand
It's still you.
I keep waiting for you.
At the place where there's no empty memories of you.

Here is the the song. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment