Sunday, November 28, 2010

Goodbye to the past, hello to the future...

It's all coming to an end, finally. I had been overwhelmed by all these feelings for such a long time that I had to bend them back into the state that they were. And no one could understand so I had to figure it out on my own. But one thing's for sure: this is the most I've ever had to take. I have finally obtained the closure that I needed. I have no regrets what so ever. Nothing more and nothing less - however... I need this closure to be real. I swallow every emotion that I feel. I just have to forgive, have to forget. It's all coming to an end and I finally get my life back. I never thought that I would get my second chance. I’m running so far from all I’ve ever known, convinced that it has lost all meaning. Still I knew that there is something more... Why should I measure the world by someone else’s design? I just found the real me... Sometimes people tell me: "Be like me to fit in". I know MY identity is not in them... I won’t let anybody tell me who I am. It’s OK to let go, I am that shooting star. I’m gonna remember all the things I have wished for and believe it will be true. I will never find myself anywhere else, because I will find myself inside of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment