Saturday, June 25, 2011

Glider

Today is my anniversary with my boyfriend, Ryan. Three years together. We have been through so much and we are here: together, stronger than ever. I love him so much. He has been my strength and light when I felt weak and I was falling into the darkness. I love him so much.

I also love this song because it is super cute, and when I sing it and dance to it, I think about Ryan and how cute and goofy he can be sometimes. I love him. I know everything from here on is going to be just fine. Everything is going to be OK because I do not have that many ghosts haunting me anymore, and the ones that I still have can be taken care of. Our love is stronger than bakemonos (ghosts). I can feel it strong and I can see it clearly. I hope you guys like the song too. It is so adorable and Toshiko's voice transmits such cute and serene feelings. She gets what I am feeling in the song. Here you go!

Capsule - Glider 【グライダー】

Though I want to put clothes made in Heaven on
And I have a dream of flying in the sky
Though the sun is warm too
My wings have already broken
I felt like anything would come true
It was just a matter in the limited world
Am I the only one
That has never been out of this wall?

Since that day
There has been
Something precious
Unchanging in my heart
My feelings are high
Words are surely a glider
Almost always
I feel like I'm flying
After all, we seem to be living
Ah, from a distant place
I can't pray
For you
Come here
I want to be with you


No comments:

Post a Comment