Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bye-bye lover

It has been two months now... and I all I have are these memories and things that remind me of him... I dedicate this song to him, wherever he is...

With my back to the brilliant city
I turned my cellphone off
I looked up to the sky and something touched my cheek
It was a lone petal

I went out to be merry until midnight
But I still can't forget your face
Just a while ago, we were together
Now you've become this far from me.

Bye bye lover
Thank you for giving me the feeling of being loved
Bye bye, but I still long for you
As expected, I miss you

I realized the reason why we got tired of each other
I put my hand in my pocket
It's not because we're merely children
Starting tomorrow, there are things I have to do

The world is this spacious
And after sometime we will forget
With simply just your absence,
I have become this weak

Bye bye lover
I'll never forget this feeling of being loved
Bye bye lover but these tears
Ah, as expected, I love you

Bye bye lover, I fell in love.
Thank you for your loving...

No comments:

Post a Comment